Get rid of procrastination and get your work done with Goodtime Pomodoro Timer.
Goodtime will help you use the Pomodoro™ technique:
• split your work into 25 minute sessions of focus and then reward yourself with 5 minutes of break
• after 4 sessions of work, take a longer break
• ad-free and open-source
• battery friendly
• configurable work and break duration
• pausable timer
• sound and vibration notifications
• works in the background
• disable sound and internet connection during the work sessions
• resettable finished work sessions counter
• AMOLED-friendly user interface
All in app purchases are strictly optional donations.
Goodtime is not affiliated with, associated with nor endorsed by the Pomodoro Technique® or Francesco Cirillo.
The Pomodoro Technique® and Pomodoro™ are registered and filed trademarks by Francesco Cirillo.
Help with the translation here:
Goodtime productivity timer is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-06. The program can be installed on Android.
Goodtime productivity timer (version 1.2.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Goodtime productivity timer since it was posted on our website on 2016-10-28.
The latest version is 1.2.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-01-06.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2017-01-06
- new UI 🕶,- bugfixing 🐞,- added translations for croatian, spanish, portuguese and romanian